Clear Quartz Bubble Necklace
The necklace that literally goes with anything. In a 21" length to drape over the favorite tee or sweater.
- Hand-knotted on sunny yellow thread
- Clear smooth 8mm quartz
- Gold plated large sailor clasp to wear in the front or back. Hook a charm on it for more fun.
- 21" long
All pieces are handcrafted and made to order in Denver.
For beaded jewelry (excluding one of a kind pieces):
Due to the handmade nature of this product, please allow up to 5 days for production before shipping.
Clear Quartz Bubble Necklace
Made with Love
Each piece of Lauren Amble Designs jewelry is made with love in Denver, Colorado. All pieces are created in small runs, or as made-to-order designs, lowering the risk of over-production and minimizing waste.
For products in stock, our typical turnaround time is 5-7 business days for shipping. Items not on hand at the time of order will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks from the order date.
If you have certain requirements, please don’t hesitate to contact us at the time of your order, and we will do our very best to accommodate them. You will receive confirmation of shipment when the order is sent. If you need your pieces sooner, please get in touch.
Each piece is created with love and attention in Denver. Follow these simple steps to keep your handmade jewelry looking its best:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, exercising, sleeping, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- Always apply beauty products before putting on your jewelry.
- Never overstretch elastic bands—roll them over your hand to put them on or take them off.
- Gemstones are softer than diamonds and can chip or scratch if not treated with care.
- Sterling silver, in particular, is very prone to tarnishing. Lower the likelihood of tarnish by making sure your items are stored in a cool, dry place.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing, and always store it in the LA Designs custom pouch to avoid scratching. Buff gold plated jewelry with a microfiber cloth.
- Keep gold plated jewelry in a cool, dry place, away from humidity to keep it looking fresh. Excessive use will cause tarnishing if not properly taken care of. It’s a matter of keeping it away from salt, water, sweat and high humidity.
Our necklaces come in different lengths which are noted in the product description. See the illustration to note where the length of the necklace will fall when worn.
Shorter length are from 14" collar to 20" matinee lengths, with longer ranging from 24" opera to 32" rope.
Bracelet + Ring Sizing
Hold your arm with your hand relaxed and fingers gently outstretched. With your other hand, wrap a soft measuring tape or ribbon around your wrist where you would like to wear the bracelet. If using a ribbon, measure the length against a ruler. Don’t pull it too tight to ensure a good fit. It’s best not to wear stretch bracelets too tight!
It is hard to determine a ring size at home, and best to go to a local jeweler to determine your ring size.