Each piece is created with love and attention in Denver. Follow these simple steps to keep your handmade jewelry looking its best:
- Remove your jewelry before swimming, bathing, exercising, sleeping, doing household chores or using abrasive cleaners.
- Always apply beauty products before putting on your jewelry.
- Never overstretch elastic bands—roll them over your hand to put them on or take them off.
- Gemstones are softer than diamonds and can chip or scratch if not treated with care.
- Sterling silver, in particular, is very prone to tarnishing. Lower the likelihood of tarnish by making sure your items are stored in a cool, dry place.
- Make sure your jewelry is completely dry before storing, and always store it in the LA Designs custom pouch to avoid scratching. Buff gold plated jewelry with a microfiber cloth.
- Keep gold plated jewelry in a cool, dry place, away from humidity to keep it looking fresh. Excessive use will cause tarnishing if not properly taken care of. It’s a matter of keeping it away from salt, water, sweat and high humidity.
Hold your arm with your hand relaxed and fingers gently outstretched. With your other hand, wrap a soft measuring tape or ribbon around your wrist where you would like to wear the bracelet. If using a ribbon, measure the length against a ruler. Don’t pull it too tight to ensure a good fit. It’s best not to wear stretch bracelets too tight!
It is hard to determine a ring size at home, and best to go to a local jeweler to determine your ring size.
Our necklaces come in different lengths which are noted in the product description. See the illustration to note where the length of the necklace will fall when worn.
Shorter length are from 14" collar to 20" matinee lengths, with longer ranging from 24" opera to 32" rope.
Each piece of LA jewelry is individually handmade to order. Please anticipate up to 3 days before shipping.
For products in stock, the typical turnaround time is 5-7 business days for shipping. Items not on hand at the time of order will ship in approximately 4-6 weeks from the order date.
Please choose from options at checkout for expedited shipping needs.
If rushed shipping is required, please contact Lauren at email@example.com. Orders over $500 will require a signature.
Free shipping on all orders of $50 or more.
At this time, Laurenambledesigns.com is unable to ship to any international addresses or process international credit cards. If you are interested in international shipping please contact firstname.lastname@example.org, for special requests.
PO Boxes or APO/FPO Addresses
At this time, Lauren Amble Designs is unable to offer shipping to P.O. boxes and APO/FPO addresses.
Returns, Exchanges & Repairs
Returns & Exchanges Policy
We will accept unworn, undamaged or defective product purchased from laurenambledesigns.com for exchange or refund. If not totally satisfied, a full refund will be issued upon receipt of returned item within 21 days of ship date. Damaged goods due to buyers’ negligence will be sent back to the customer. Piece(s) must be returned with receipt and all original packaging. Refunds will be made in the form of the original payment. Once your return is processed, a credit will be issued for the merchandise amount only. All shipping charges are non-refundable. Made-to-order items are final sale and cannot be returned or exchanged.
For hygiene purposes, earrings cannot be returned. In the event of a return, all taxes and shipping fees will not be refunded.
Handmade jewelry is delicate and fragile. Damaged goods due to buyers’ negligence will not be considered for repair. This includes cracked or broken gemstones or shells, items that have been bent out of shape or twisted and snapped, or metals that have oxidized or on which the plating is fading.
Accidents do happen! If something has been loved a little too hard and breaks, let’s make it right. If it is within 6 months of purchase, simply send it back, and for $25, it can be made good as new.
Please contact us via email at email@example.com for repairs. Include a photo of the damage in the email.
Repairs usually take 4-6 weeks to complete from the time they are received. Depending on the issue, we may be able to handle it faster.